Capital Markets Project Manager Data Analyst
Job Ref: *********
Employer: NTT DATA
Country: United States
County/State: North Carolina
Post Date: 31/07/2018 00:30
Req ID: 23353
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our companys growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks a Capital Markets Project Manager Data Analyst to join our team in Charlotte , North Carolina (US-NC) , United States (US) .
The Project Manager manages performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and other key project management activities and behaviors. This person leads effective workgroups, assigns tasks, identifies issues, escalates risks, follows up and reports status as required.
* Schedule Management - Creates, manages, and understands impacts to project scope, constraints and schedule. Manages projects according to work plan. Performs critical path analysis.
* Cost Management - Develops and routinely reassesses project budgets to account for variances and ensures accuracy. Creates budget reports to compare actual with forecasted costs.
* Communication Management - Creates performance and status reports for relevant stakeholders.
* Risk & Issue Management - Develops and manages project risk and issue management plans. Analyzes risks by probability and severity to assess their impact on project delivery. Implements procedures to mitigate risk threats. Utilizes available tools for identifying and tracking issues such as the Delivery Risk Assessment, risk workshops, and Clarity.
* Resource Management - Develops project organization chart and governance structures. Defines roles and responsibilities of team members.
* Quality Management - Defines processes and standards around governance, communication, and quality. Develops deliverable acceptance plans and criteria.
* Change Request Management - Identifies and develops strategy for changes in scope, schedule, and cost. Develops strategic rationale for change including costs, benefits, tradeoffs, etc.
* Implementation and Transition Management - Creates transition plan, identifies lessons learned, and applies the lessons learned to future projects.
* Integration Management - Identifies and manages project and program interdependencies.
* Establish program objectives; develop requirements, plan schedules and estimate cost.
* Balance stakeholder needs and effectively negotiate tradeoffs between scope, schedule, and budget. Balance needs of multiple stakeholders and gains buy-in from groups who may be resistant to change.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
* 5 years of project management disciplines, best practices andartifacts
* Solid understanding and demonstrated Project Management of both SDLC and SCRUM methodology
* Must have at least XX years experience managing a team of XXpeople
* Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to learn subject matter quickly
* Experience in developing risk mitigation plans
* Familiarity with financial services business and products
* Flexible and adaptive, able to work in ambiguous situations
* Understand the relationship of their project(s) to the overallprogram
* Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
* Strong ability to motivate, direct and lead others.
* PMP/CAPM certification suggested but not required
2-5 years of Capital Markets/Treasury Experience
2-5 years of Business Analysis Experience
1 years of Banking Experience
Agile, Assesments, Business Analysis, Client Relationship, Data Analytics, Data Governance, Migration, SQL, Tableau, Finance and Treasury, Process Analysis, Process Optimization, Program Management, Project Management, Risk and Reg, Data Management, Data Migration, Technology Delivery
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000 professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group,a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit NA to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals witha disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.