Western Union Holdings Inc.
Western Union is changing. Yes, we’re the company that moves money around the world quickly and reliably in 200 countries and territories. We are also present in over 510,000 locations bringing immense distribution convenience to our consumers. At Western Union Business Solutions, our vision is to be the preferred financial services provider for global business – millions of businesses with unmet financial service needs. That means aggressively pursuing the foreign exchange and payment solutions markets, as well as digital, mobile, ATM/kiosk and stored value card strategies that will meet the needs of today’s global consumers and businesses. So, if you’re looking for a company on the move – and truly one of the most diverse and inspiring work environments on the planet – then Western Union Business Solutions could be for you.
Right now,we are seeking
a Junior FX Dealer position inWashington DC. In this role, you will provide professional service and foreignexchange expertise to our Small Business clients by offering foreign exchangesolutions. You will be responsible for customer retention, monitoring marketinformation and applying consultative sales skills to develop and grow ourclient base, in a profitable manner. Ability to communicate, present andnegotiate with clients over the phone is essential for success in thisposition. The goal of this role will be to establish rapport and buildcredibility with clients through effectively presenting solutions thatencompass the clients’ entire international payment needs, establishing WesternUnion Business Solutions as the primary provider.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Promote and cross sellWestern Union Business Solutions' foreign exchange products andsolutions.
• Identify hedging methodsand sources that clients can use to implement foreign exchangestrategies.
• Monitor accountperformance and activity.
• Close salesopportunities for Western Union Business Solutions' foreign exchange productsand international payment services.
• Build and maintainstrategic business relationships with existing and potential clients.
• Research and analyzeclients' business objectives, identify their foreign exchange and internationalpayment requirements, and provide a benefits-based solution and action plandemonstrating how Western Union Business Solutions can meet client needs.
• Perform all otherreasonable duties as requested by management or management delegate
What you will need to succeed:
• Demonstrate anunderstanding of Western Union Business Solutions' on-line payment solution andrelated technology in order to effectively support clients.
• Meet and exceed coretargets.
• Manage and cultivateclient loyalty through proactive phone calls and responding to customerinquiries to ensure client retention.
• Continuously solicitcustomer feedback and communicate internally.
What will make you stand out:
• Post-secondary educationin Business, Finance, Business or Marketing and/or an equivalent combination ofknowledge, skills, abilities, education, and experience.
• Experience working withforeign exchange or within the financial / banking industry - an asset.
• B2B sales experience –an asset.
• Prior use of andfamiliarity with on-line technology solutions - an asset.
• Exemplary customerservice skills with a focus on building customer loyalty.
• Strong communicationskills - verbal and written
• Demonstrated ability to manageclient relationships.
• Ability to develop andconsistently apply follow-up techniques.
• Team oriented, with ademonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic workingrelationships.
• Decision making,organizational and time management skills - with attention to detail.
• A tenacious approach;and possess a positive attitude toward and ability to effectively adapt tochange.
• A high degree ofself-motivation, with an ability to work effectively in a fast-paced teamenvironment.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive global pay and benefits
• Unparalleled experience as part of one of themost advanced compliance teams in the world, with opportunities to buildvaluable skills and grow your career
• Diverse, global team with colleagues in over50 countries
Whatit’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move!We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From smallbusinesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in themost remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move moneyglobally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to developnew and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive moneythrough digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital andretail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companiesspecialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital.We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team meansbeing tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quicklyfinding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways tomake things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global teamof over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better
. Itmeans being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a globalstage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamentalto our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on peoplewith diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows;your unique point of view could be the key to ournext groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore thatpossibility!
Western Union is proud to be an EqualOpportunity-Affirmative Action Employer.
Weare committed to equal employment opportunity regardless ofrace, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions),national origin, veteran status, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or otherprotected category.
To apply, visit: https://www.careerrookie.com/jobs/Junior-FX-Dealer/J3Q36H67ZH9PBQ1G39M
Western Union Holdings Inc.
Website : https://www.westernunion.com/gb/en/home.html
Western Union Business Solutions is a global leader in foreign exchange and international payments. With industry expertise and market-leading technology, we help companies to deliver funds fast. In 2009, Western Union acquired Custom House, an award-winning industry leader with over 18 years of experience in international payments and currency risk management. By leveraging Custom House's technological innovation and industry experience with a globally-recognized company with a strong financial backing, this acquisition allowed us to further establish our presence in the field of global business-to-business payments, helping our clients to expand into competitive, profitable new markets.