WESCO International, Inc.
Responsible for setting strategy and providing direction to manage compliance with export and import regulations globally through development, implementation, and management of policies and procedures impacting U.S. imports and exports, and exports and imports in countries which company does business. Works with sales management across company and partners with other corporate functions such as legal, contracts, supplier relations, and mergers and acquisitions to ensure trade compliance globally.
· Directs management of compliance on U.S. exports and imports.
· Develops policies and procedures to ensure compliance with U.S. export regulations for branches.
· Oversees training for branches and employees involved in U.S. export orders.
· Oversees selection, training, and certification of certified export locations.
· Directs, audits, and reviews U.S. export activities for continuous improvement with export compliance process.
· Follows in-country branch export and import regulations.
· Oversees development of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with export regulations of each country.
· Develops policies and procedures to manage selection and use of freight forwarders and customs brokers involved in movement of company international shipments.
· Participates as team member on international mergers and acquistions.
Investigates trade compliance due diligence aspects of target companies, and makes recommendations to mergers and acquisition team.Job Requirements
Bachelors Degree in Administration, Management or a related field. Trade Compliance professional
International business including operations, financial services, collections.
Managing US export compliance.
Managing US import compliance.
Management of department and staff employees.
Set new departments.
WESCO International, Inc.
Website : http://www.wesco.com
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded Fortune 500 holding company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading provider of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair and operating ("MRO") and original equipment manufacturers ("OEM") product, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and logistic services. 2012 annual sales were approximately $6.6 billion. The Company employs approximately 9,000 people, maintains relationships with over 18,000 suppliers, and serves over 65,000 active customers worldwide. Customers include commercial and industrial businesses, contractors, government agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers and utilities. WESCO operates nine fully automated distribution centers and approximately 475 full-service branches in North America and international markets, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations.