Prudential Financial, Inc
Trader Support Specialist','TRA0009W','!*!Trade Management – Settlements – Sr. Investment Ops Specialist
We are looking for a Sr. Investment Ops Specialist to join the PGIM Operations Trade Management team. Prudential Financial helps individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. We are known for delivering on our promises to our customers, and are recognized as a trusted brand and one of the world’s most admired companies.
If you are results driven, motivated, have a passion for working with financial data, and are deeply analytical and highly innovative, then Prudential’s PGIM Sr. Investment Ops Specialist role is the position for you!
Who are we?
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Our businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services. Within Prudential, PGIM is our global investment management business. It is a name that stands for long-term conviction in asset management. With a powerful multi-manager model and a steady hand in a volatile world, PGIM is built on strength, stability and a 140-year legacy.
PGIM Operations provides the support that allows Prudential to be a top 10 worldwide institutional money manager with over $1 trillion in assets under management. To learn more, please visit: www.PGIM.com
The Sr. Investment Ops Specialist role:
· One of the major roles for this position is to review and approve wires generated by our internally built wire database. This includes distributions, FX conversions, and bank memos.
· A subset of approving the wires is ensuring that participated wires and foreign conversion wires are sent to the appropriate counterparty timely and accurately.
· The second piece of this role includes approving external and internal wires for all the Private Asset managers supported including PGIM REF, Impact Investments, AAG, and PCG.
· With pending projects for foreign currency cash, this person will approve FX conversions and straights in the DAS system to ensure timely conversions.
· This person will be in charge of the daily process to execute GIB/POJ balance moves as well as monthly BONY Hartford moves.
· Successful collaboration with accounting is required to process the monthly balance reconciliations with Citibank.
· A critical piece of the role will be to monitor third party external expense payments and ensuring that the appropriate expense supplemental forms to use for year-end tax reporting is completed correctly.
· A complete review and approval of submissions in Documentum Workflow must be done to remain compliant with records retention.
· A Review and approval process will be required for the end of day report to ensure all activity was processed correctly.
· This person will partner effectively and efficiently with internal and external business partners, including Accounting, Deal Management, PAM Team, Corporate Banking, Asset Managers, and Pru Global Funding.
· There may be opportunity to learn new skills and responsibilities within the Custody and Disbursements teams and possibly manage direct reports.
· Experience using Bank Systems, PAM, Excel, Word, Adobe & Cognos preferred
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong problem-solving skills
· High level of self-motivation
· Excellent communication and analytical skills
· Ability to multi-task during high volume periods
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, work independently and interact effectively with team members and other internal/external partner
The position has responsibilities which include the processing of wire transfers. In accordance with the Treasurer's Policy Background Screenings on Wire Transfer Associates, any candidate selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate a candidate from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the candidate from this and other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.
','!*!Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand. Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.','Other','United States-New Jersey-Newark','','Full-time','','Trader Support Specialist
For more than 135 years, Prudential Financial, Inc., has helped individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. Today, we are one of the world's largest financial services institutions with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. We also have one of the most recognized and trusted brand symbols: The Rock ®, an icon of strength, stability, expertise, and innovation. We strive to create long-term value for our stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with our mission guided by our vision and directed by our company's core values. We are committed to keeping our promises and to doing business the right way.