In this role you will oversee and organize events that will make an impact to our customers and target audiences. Youll ensure that our trade shows and events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints. Youll have the opportunity to work as a member of a talented team of marketing professionals for a growing enterprise software company that will provide you with the tools and resources you need to be successful.
* Plan, coordinate and execute all Corporate trade shows and regional events.
* Plan and implement event symposia and customer receptions at Corporate trade shows and events.
* Develop turn-key tabletop, 10X10, 10X20 and 20X20 exhibit and signage.
* Work with vendors to arrange space, literature, hotels, equipment rental, and set-up and dismantling of exhibit, and plan and coordinate the routing of exhibits for the convention program.
* Manage and execute trade show promotional plans to maximize company exposure and produce sales leads.
* Work with Marketing and Sales on the development and detailed management of budgets and activities related to each individual trade show or event.
* Negotiate contracts and manage relationships with outside vendors.
* Manage payment of exhibit fees for convention booth space, and secure housing and badge registration for event attendees.
* Manage the trade show leads generation process, including the generation and interpretation of post-show results.
* Purchase and manage inventory of promotional merchandise items.
* A background in trade show management or Bachelors degree
* Skilled in project management with a robust attention to details
* Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
* Customer-service orientation
* Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
* Competitive salary with bonus potential
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* 401k with company match
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?