Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level with something both challenging and rewarding? Join our elite Specialty Trading Team as a Trade Operations Specialist where you'll need to leverage your thought leadership to research resolutions for higher-level issues. Trade Operations Specialists work independently to serve as the first point of contact for advisors, business partners or clients regarding their specialty trading questions including fixed income, equities and options. You'll also work with industry-leading technology to educate clients and advisors on company systems, processes and policies. Additionally, enjoy a fast-paced, team environment where you'll receive ongoing training and development to support your career goals!
The recruiting location is Minneapolis and candidates from Las Vegas is also preferred.
- Independently serve as first customer point of contact regarding inquiries on Equities, Options, Fixed Income, Structured Products and Syndicate specific products. Assist in troubleshooting issues, and resolving complex situations as it pertains to these products. Ensure that all pertinent information is gathered and accurately entered to ensure prompt resolution.
- Monitor and review client entered orders through ameriprise.com reviewing accounts for eligibility and other appropriate actions.
- Act as liaison between Equity Trading and Fixed Income trading desks with proactive reach outs on immediate action needed situations.
- Educate clients and advisors directly on newly-enacted services, systems or procedures as they arise to facilitate efficient self-service. Serve as a key resource for customers on company or product policies and systems, and troubleshoot more complex usability issues raised by customers.
- Interact directly with advisors and clients, predominately via a high-volume, in-bound or out-bound phone queue, to provide accurate and immediate solutions to transaction and service request. Utilize appropriate internal computer applications, and enter all information in the appropriate system for tracking and archival purposes.
- Train and educate peers on processes and procedures via e-mail, phone, and in-person regarding service policies and procedures, systems knowledge, and customer service skills. Identify process improvements and partner with appropriate resources to implement solutions.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- 1 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent customer service skills that include the ability to explain complex policies or concepts in a straightforward, easy-to-understand manner.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated skill troubleshooting and identifying and resolving root cause issues.
- Series 7 license
- State securities agent registration (S63 or S66).
- Previous customer service experience.
- Financial services industry experience.
- Vast experience of complex products.
About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we're not just in the business of managing our clients' finances - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential, too. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Website : https://www.ameriprise.com
Ameriprise Financial is a global financial leader. Integrity has been a core value since we were founded by John Tappan in 1894. It's how, through panics, recessions, the Great Depression and the recent Great Recession, we've grown into a global financial leader. We've never taken a bailout. Never lost our focus on our clients. That's who we are. During trying economic times our strength, integrity, our breadth of services and personal relationships have made us America’s leader in financial planning.