Essential Duties and Responsibilities (additional responsibilities may be assigned)
* Collect and analyze data on consumer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
* Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature along with conducting secondary web based research.
* Provide actionable analysis from data and insights.
* Develop and implement procedures for identifying marketing needs/opportunities.
* Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
* Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
* Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
* Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
* Prepare and present dynamic presentations and reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
* Seek and provide information to help RNDC and its partners determine their consumer marketing position in the marketplace.
* Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, suppliers, internal RNDC resources and other professionals.
* Measure and assess customer satisfaction.
* Utilizing Google Analytics and other potential digital marketing tools, monitor and report on user trends and key word frequency.
* Develop, Manage, and Assess CRM tools for digital and consumer target/direct marketing strategies.
* Develop solid relationships with key marketing partners/customers.
* Understand and leverage all data resources and technologies to build comprehensive analysis.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelors degree from four-year college or university preferred; six to eight years related sales/research/insights experience in the alcohol beverage or a CPG related industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills; ability to communicate and simplify complex concepts.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
* Requires a current state driver's license
* Ability to meet company vehicle insurance requirements.
* Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state (i.e. TABC License – Texas)
* Ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle.
* Ability to regularly travel throughout the state and markets outside of the state.
* Travel – 50% within market area.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Republic National Distributing Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Employee or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.