The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
['Assistant Manager, NA Trade Marketing, Clinique','1713020','Clinique','Marketing','Americas-US-New York','','','','','Full-time','1st (Day) Shift','','Standard','','','!*!PRINCIPAL OBJECTIVE:
The Assistant Manager, as part of the North America Trade Marketing team, is responsible for executing retailer-specific marketing programs for Bon Ton, Lord & Taylor, Boscov’s, Bloomingdale’s, Saks, Century 21 and Cos Bar in order to increase Clinique brand presence and market share, and achieve sales and NOP objectives.
• Launch Planning/ Marketing Programming / Execution
o Lead the preparation for field and retailer presentations/interactions with respect to marketing and promotions, with the goal of generating retailer support and superior execution of Clinique programs in-store.
o Work closely with the Account Leads to support their execution of their accounts – eg, visual weeks, tower updates, and incremental retailer specific programs. Partner with supply chain and marketing ops to ensure all programming support is delivered (collateral, samples, etc) on time.
o Develop and maintain seasonal marketing calendars for Bon Ton, Lord & Taylor, Boscov’s, Bloomingdale’s, Saks, Century 21 and Cos Bar.
o Execute tests/strategic initiatives for accounts in partnership with ED Trade Marketing.
• Business Analysis and Program Success Measurement
o Understand ROI of programs to make analytically supported recommendations and decisions
o Measure marketing program effectiveness via regular monitoring of KPI’s.
o Plan and execute merchandising refreshes including tower refreshes and price increases in collaboration with Account Leads, Visual Merchandising and Creative Operations.
o Review the department store and specialty store merchandising routes for accuracy to the account assortments, latest pricing, copy and marketing launch strategy. Track job starts and ensure the retailer-specific assets are on-time for marketing programs.
• Market Week / Comps
o Develop retailer-specific decks for seasonal market week presentations and ensure retailer-specific needs and comps are addressed/prepared in advance.
o Ensure all comps are developed, mailed, and delivered for advertising, pitching and PR in a timely manner.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate cross-functionally, with internal and external partners
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment where flexibility is a key component
• Position requires strong leadership, project management skills, analytical, and presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail while simultaneously capable of seeing the whole picture
• Ability to maximize resources (people, budget), operate efficiently and follow-through
• Ability to make strategic, analytical and fact-based recommendations linked to a clear understanding of marketing of a brand at point-of-sale
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Excellent written & verbal communication , comfortable presenting to all levels of management and working within a matrix organization
• Undergraduate degree required; MBA preferred
• 8 years relevant trade marketing / account management experience
• Experience in multi-channel retail or consumer products is preferred
• Must possess a clear understanding of the department store environment; previous experience in working with retail partners preferred
• Strong Power point & Excel skills
','We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.','','','','','','','','Assistant Manager, NA Trade Marketing, Clinique
The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
Website : http://www.elcompanies.com
Since Estée Lauder founded our Company in 1946 with four cosmetics products and unlimited dreams, we have grown virtually every year on the key principles she established: creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.