Back to offers list
Share with your friends
Tweet this page
Share this page with your network
Share this page on Messenger
Share this page on WhatsApp
Share your content curation with Scoopit
Share this page on the first Chinese social network
No time? Read and share this page later with Buffer!
The convenient app to read this page at any time, even offline!
Show more social networks
Send this page by e-mail
Send this page by e-mail
Print this page
Are you sure you want to print this page ?
The U.S. Syndicate desk is comprised of both a Bond and Loan Syndicate team and covers IG, HY, EM and FIG asset classes. Syndication serves as bridge between the Origination and Sales teams and specializes in the execution and pricing of bond/loan new issuances. There is a heavy interaction with both regional and global Origination teams, as well as with other Syndicate desks based in APAC and Europe.
The U.S. Bond Syndicate desk is seeking a team player with excellent communication and analytical skills for the Associate position. Candidate must possess a strong work ethic and the ability to work under pressure.
Detailed specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Strong working knowledge of debt capital markets and the corresponding products and asset classes
• Pricing and Execution skills (i.e. perform comparable analysis, applicability of relative value concepts, etc.)
• Calculate and maintain the desk P&L. Check out with middle office to ensure all P&L deals are properly recorded.
• Assist in the booking of trades for all new issue $ bond deals.
• Serve as the point person for the settlement of $ bond deals with the respective clearing agencies.
• Maintain desk records and update a database detailing all capital market transactions participated in by the desk.
• Work with various teams (Debt Capital Markets, Loan Capital Markets, and Fixed Income Sales), for any ad hoc projects.
• Apply for cusip numbers, register new deals with FINRA/TRACE, contact Bloomberg to ensure procedural compliance during new issues.
• Track League Tables and reconcile to ensure BNP receives all proper underwriting credit.
• Assist and support senior members of desk.
Minimum required qualifications:
• 2-3 years of previous similar or complementary work experience at a financial institution
• Bachelor's Degree from accredited university
• Technical skills – strong Excel and mathematical proficiency
• Bachelor's Degree –finance curriculum strongly preferred
FINRA Registrations Required:
Series 7 & 63
Website : http://www.bnpparibas.com
BNP Paribas in the United States is part of a far-reaching global banking network, offering its clients a full range of services from investment and retail banking to asset management services. BNP Paribas has been present in the country since 1919 as the French American Banking Corporation and currently has over 14,000 employees in the US.