Job Detail for
Global Markets – Vice President – Fixed Income Electronic Trader
Job Location: HSBC, New York, NY, 10176, USA
Networking and Premium Apply
Continue to Apply Online
Jobs In Global Markets Vice President...
| Jobs In Global Markets...
| Jobs In Global Ma...
The role is part of the FI Etrading global team which is responsible for Electronic Trading across liquid markets (i.e. Government bonds, Futures, Odd-lot trading for corporate bonds and fixed Income ETF) and also responsible for broader electronic markets and platforms globally. The team focusses on designing and developing trading models, working with the respective asset class trading heads to enhance the client franchise and latest market structure discussion across the industry. Below is the key requirement for the role:
* Responsible for Market making across rates and credit ETF
* Have detailed knowledge of the create and redeem process for major issuer
* Apply mathematical techniques and write software to develop, analyze, and implement models for electronic market making
* Leverage mathematical tools to research signals based on market data
* Assess the efficiency of the pricing and hedging capabilities and market impact of specific strategy
* Assist Testing and deployment of new trading strategies.
* Creating and testing a hypothesis for a given trading strategy
* Stress-testing the algo/model to gauge environments in which the strategy may fail to perform
* Software: Java, Scala, Kdb, C and Python.
* Expertise : Knowledge of ETF market is important along with the detailed understanding of the product and detailed understanding of Treasury and Corp Bond pricing
* Education : Top school or university with highest level in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Physics
**Job:** **Capital Markets*
**Title:** *Global Markets – Vice President – Fixed Income Electronic Trader*
**Location:** *New York-New York*
**Requisition ID:** *0000AK8G*
Search For Jobs Near New York Ny 10176 Usa
Website : http://www.hsbc.com
The experiences of the past 148 years have formed the character of HSBC. A glance at our history explains why we believe in capital strength, in strict cost control and in building long-term relationships with customers. HSBC has weathered change in all forms – revolutions, economic crises, new technologies – and adapted to survive. The resulting corporate character enables HSBC to meet the challenges of the 21st century.