Experis Manpower Group
Experis is partnering with a Fortune 100 company in Newark, DE to provide a Trade Support Analyst to work in the fast growing finance market!
Here are the details:
As a Securities Settlement Specialist, you will monitor, analyze, and process transactions via numerous proprietary and vendor systems. You will be responsible to facilitate the accurate and timely settlement of securities transactions across domestic and international markets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Mitigate the risks related to the trade life cycle
* Manage complex operational and settlement issues
* Interact daily with the middle office, counterparties, traders, corresponding banks, immediate supervisors, and the finance desk
* Will be required to master the complexities of many fixed income products as well as gain a solid understanding of the business model and infrastructure
* Must be controlled and detail oriented.
* Must be able to analyze complex and ambiguous issues and recommend creative solutions
* Securities or some financial services operations experience required.
* Experience with wires, funds transfer, cash management, swift
* Identify trade discrepancies
* Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
* Advanced analytical skills required
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required
* Strong PC skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Internet)
* Good interpersonal skills
* Overtime required.
* Some travel may be required.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Experis Manpower Group
Website : http://www.experis.com
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential. Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.