Job Reference #:
Are you an experienced, confident relationship builder?
Are your market analysis skills second to none?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• combine technical and business skills to operate effectively with internal teams at UBS and external client organizations
• develop client relationships, giving them market information, commentary and execution ideas
• provide best in class execution consultation to help clients navigate equities markets
• expand existing client base
• identify issues affecting clients and make relevant team members aware
• follow regulations, compliance policies, desk policies, limits and guidelines
Electronic Sales Trader
Country / State:
United States - New York
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Website : http://www.ubs.com/
UBS draws on its 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland. We combine our wealth management, investment banking and asset management businesses with our Swiss operations to deliver superior financial solutions. Headquartered in Zurich and Basel, Switzerland, UBS has offices in more than 50 countries, including all major financial centers, and employs approximately 63,520 people. Under Swiss company law, UBS is organized as an Aktiengesellschaft, a corporation that has issued shares of common stock to investors. UBS AG is the parent company of the UBS Group (Group).